Old Ball Game

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Real Ms. Cheap Speaks...

I found out today that a 10 pack of chicken McNuggetts cost $3.99 plus tax.  That is 40 cents per tiny square of processed "stuff" that contains chicken parts.  Next time I'm going to order their $1 chicken sandwiches and cut them in 1/4's which would be 25 cents and be bigger and... I would have buns left over with all of the "fixin's" to use for my burgers we can grill!  Or toss them, but still...  I would have had a drive thru order re-do but the girl doing our order was TERRIBLE.  The boys in the back were laughing & I was telling them not to so they didn't spit on our 40 cent mcnuggets along with the rest of the crap...  She even had to add Evan's orange juice as a separate order because she couldn't add it to our existing order.  By the time we got to the first window, she had to totally start over with me repeating it again...for at least the 4th time & even I had the giggles.  I wasn't excited when we got on the interstate and they forgot the orange juice...  Evan agreed with me that a gallon at Kroger would be just fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment