Old Ball Game

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Life is better with Savannah cats!

Like kids, all cats are different!  Aja (my marbled Savannah) is the smallest of the three, but she is by far the loudest and the one who is not large, but in charge! She is always ready for me to come home from work. The other two are usually hiding out in whichever room that she has scared them off into!

Navajo is going to be the largest, but at 7 months, he is the most timid.  It's taken a lot of work to get him to not hide under the bed.  He still runs a lot when I come to pet him and is worried about being held.  He's OK when I get him sat down beside me (like in the bed), but Aja doesn't like that at all!

Cherokee is my LOVE bug!  He is happy being in my lap and is a terrible influence on leaving the recliner to do any type of work!  He is the largest right at this moment, but Navajo is quickly catching up.  I love this boy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment