Old Ball Game

Friday, September 4, 2009

Is he a hottie or what?? or NOT...

The other day I was leaving a parking lot and as I was backing out, I almost wrecked... Luckily, I had my trusty camera because words could not describe what I saw. It did take me a few minutes to actually get it out, focus, etc. so this is the closest I could to get the object of my affection... or should I say "the object of my OBJECTION..."


Does this guy really THINK he looks cool? Every 2 steps he had to pull up his pants to below his butt so he could keep walking without them falling to his ankles. I was truly embarrassed for him. He was definitely still a teenager and already had fat rolls & wanted the public to see more of his body...

FYI-I recently found out that the baggy pants started out because people who were put into prisons were using their belts to hang themselves. Since prisons have standard uniform sizes, many pants were too big.

It gets better!!! Then, the boys who wanted to become another man's "woman" would let everyone know by letting their pants hang even lower for easy access... I wonder if this cool kid knows that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment